Top: H&M (similar) Jeans: Old Navy (exact) Sweater: Target (exact) Boots: Sam Edelman (exact) Scarf: Gift (similar) (similar) (similar) Lipstick: Laura Geller (Plume Freeze) Hat: Forever 21 (almost exact)
5. When it comes to my closet I know everything. I know where every item is. I know what it is next to. I know where I got it. I know when I got it. I’m obsessive about it.
6. I hate tomatoes on sandwiches, salads, burgers, anything that isn’t Italian and meant to be in a food and masked by other flavors. If I order a sandwich without tomato but it still has tomato on it, I hate to take it off. No problem, right? No. The sandwich NEVER TASTES THE SAME WHEN YOU HAVE TO REARRANGE THE CONTENTS. People argue with me constantly about this but my taste buds and I know you are lying.
7. I loveeee oatmeal creme pies. I had forgotten about them since I was a kid and my grandma had them. This last fall I rediscovered this and now I have to actually ration them and hide them from myself.
8. I’m never going to be a true style blogger because my legs don’t have a four inch gap in my Hunters. I think it’s somehow a subtle shame when you seem someone wearing them and there isn’t a foot gap between the boot lining and twig of a leg. If you are that thin, great, you will probably be a much bigger blogger than I which wouldn’t take that much.
9. I’ve been asked to fish-sit twice and every time the fish have died on me while I was watching them. Please, for the love of everything, don’t ask me to watch your fish for you.
10. I don’t care for pie. I like the filling. I hate the crust. I realized this makes me un-American and thus have tried to love it. I can’t. I’m sorry. I love everything else that is bad for me and sugary though so does that count?