1. My birthday is tomorrow. Okay, you might have known that but it’s only once a year that you get to say your birthday is tomorrow. And get all the birthday freebies. I plan on having six meals just to accommodate all of the birthday swag offered to you just for being born. Will I be hungry? Nope. Will I take it? YEP!
2. I bought a sequin romper from ASOS this Christmas. You know what the problem with very fitted, very much bodycon, very much sequin-y rompers are? When you walk the sequins get stuck and then your legs get stuck which makes you lose your balance all because you now have a stuck-together, sequined crotch.
3. I didn’t know who David Bowie was until he died yesterday and then I tweeted about having to Google who he was, I ended up in this article, posted it to Facebook, had people tell me to just go away because apparently you cannot, not know about David Bowie and because the Internet is the Internet, a bunch of trolls sent me really graphic DMs on Twitter. (Think eggplant emoji) So that was my Monday.
7. I once dropped my phone into my sister’s toilet in her brand-new house. The toilet hadn’t even been used. I wasn’t even using the toilet. I was getting a tissue for my nephew to blow his nose and as I turned it went flying out and I heard the worst splash of my life.
8. If I’m on Amazon and something isn’t Prime, forget about it. What is even the point? I get toilet paper sent to me via prime just so I can avoid getting out of the car in the cold.
9. Last Sunday my lips were lit. They were sooo good and this new lipstick I got was just PERFECT in the light I was getting in my car. So like every normal woman I tried to take a photo of it and purse my lips, elongate my neck, slightly lean forward, look into the camera………over 45 times. I was so into it I didn’t notice the two cars pull up next to me and the one car totally call me out on it. The worst part? I DIDN’T EVEN GET THE PHOTO.
10. I’ve never bought a lottery ticket but I feel like I have just as good of odds as everyone else. I don’t even know how to buy lottery tickets. Do you just randomly just choose numbers you like?
If you’ve made it this far, you’re in luck because one of my favorite things about birthdays are the presents and it’s time for one of you to get to win a $25 gift card to Bauble Bar because it’s just a much fun to give presents as it is to get!