Sheer top: Target (Winter)/ Vest: Target (Current)/ Shorts: Gap 1969 (Current)/ Shoes: Nine West (Von Maur, Old)/ Bracelets: Bauble Bar and The Rad Market/ Sunglasses: Plato’s Closet, Lawrence
1. There is a song written about it and it perfectly sums up my life.
2. I get a summer break because I’m still in college.
3. I get to decide how dressy I want to be at work and have my own dress code.
4. I have literally never, ever been happier.
5. I have finally become comfortable with myself.
6. I no longer feel like I have to be friends with people who don’t support me.
7. You can eat pizza 5 times a day and no one judges you.
8. Real adulthood hasn’t set in so your optimism hasn’t been killed and soul stomped on.
9. Student loans are still something in the far, far future that you will have to deal with some day.
10. You realize who your real friends are and you are able to nurture those relationships.
11. You have time to spoil yourself just because you can.
12. Your metabolism is peaking so you can make sure you appreciate that.
13. Your friends randomly decide to come over at 9 p.m. and you stay up late into the night watching trash TV and wondering about the future.
14. You can do whatever you want with your hair because you aren’t in a corporate atmosphere.
15. Pizza is your life.
16. See #15 again.
17. You literally can wear pretty much anything you want a say you are “just trying to find my style.”
18. You have time to get lost in Target for 3 hours because you aren’t a real adult yet and are like a child in a toy store.
19. You, in my case, don’t have kids nagging at you to wake up at 6 a.m. on the weekends.
20. You walk 20 minutes to get donuts and considering that exercising.
21. The unknown completely makes you want to cry but also makes you super excited.
22. You still have time to mess up and get your crap together before you turn 30. 30 is when you really have to get yourself together.
Linking up with Amy today!