8. You are allowed to have fun. You are allowed to have fun. Just remember that.
9. You are allowed to not give a flip what people think about you. Seriously. You are 22 and don’t have to live your life for the approval of others.
10. The 20’s are awesome. They really are. I have never felt so confident in myself and yet scared. This next year is graduation and when I will be starting a career and I’ve learned that it is perfectly OK to say you are scared out of your mind for it.
11. You are an adult and the mistakes you make are on YOU. You are an adult and accountable for your actions, good or bad.
12. Learn to say no. Learn what your limits are and what you will and will not do. People will walk all over you if they get the chance. Know what your limits are.
13. Make time for yourself. No, really. Even if it’s just a 10 minute walk, make time for yourself. My time is exercising and I completely look forward to it just being ME.
14. READ THE DIRECTIONS OVER AND OVER AGAIN! You will thank me later.
15. Have a hardcore discussion with yourself about spending habits. It sucks but is necessary.
16. It’s better to have a few loyal friends than a ton of acquaintances that are nowhere to be found during a rough patch.
17. Opening up and being honest will create some of the best conversations ever. Don’t be afraid to speak up.
18. Realize it’s ok that you go to bed at 10:30 pm. I learned this year what works best for my body. No one can tell you that is wrong.
19. Life is short and if you can swing it, buy the shoes. But don’t use your credit card to pay for them.
20. Lazy Sundays are the best and homework is the devil.
21. Start waking up early. It’s so healthy to embrace the quiet and calm before the rest of the world wakes up.
22. You aren’t 30 yet so you don’t have to have it all together. 30 is the cutting off point.